Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Just Be Proud whose registered address is at [PO Box 7269, Sippy Downs QLD 4556.
- The competition is open to residents of the Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Just Be Proud and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.facebook.com/justbeproudau
- Multiple Entries will be accepted, if all conditions are met.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm August 30 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The entrant must "Like" the Just Be Proud Facebook and Instagram pages.
- The entrant must Tag 3 friends / contacts in the comment section of the Just Be Proud Facebook Launch Post (pinned to the top of the page)
- The entrant must "Share" the Just Be Proud Launch post to their own profile.
- All Comments (Tags) and Shares must still be active on the entrants profile at the time of the draw. Deleting or removing the post or tags will result in withdrawal of the entry
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: $500 deposited into the "Winners" bank account.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will request bank details in the form of BSB and Account Number to deposit the prize
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australia law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.